Pages

hit counter

Tuesday 28 June 2011

ear holes

i do have a cat
actually , it was my neighbour cat . But he always come over to get some food in my house .
so , now he is belong to me .. haha
already mine !

i called him as Merah  .everyone wondered why i put that name .
Because he had orange fur . his name should be orange right .
but , theres a lot cat use that name .
so , i changed it to Merah ..


He was a tough cat i ever had .
Lately , he always fighting with his enemies .
fighting for what , i got no reason .
Gaduh .. Gaduh ..Gaduh
at last, he was bitten near his ear .
Big holes ..euwww .. geli ...


haihh .. kalau aku tau kucing mana yg gigit dia  , siap kau !!

oh my lalink Merah , dont worry . i always beside you .
i will look after you .
eventhough my dad keep on saying 
"ira kucing tu kotor , throw it away ! "
huhhhhhh ... sad .. :((
cepatlah elok ha ..

*haiya , merah sudah luka pon aduiii ~ ~ ~ ...

 
Yana Shengalicous Blog!